Unable To Open Excel 2003 File In Excel 2007
I believe it should work. The free Microsoft Excel viewer here2. All rights reserved. How to Fax a Document From Your Smartphone What’s the Best Antivirus for Windows 10? (Is Windows Defender Good Enough?) Follow @howtogeek More Articles You Might Like ABOUT About Us Contact check over here
Upgrading OS Win32/Zperm virus & popups. Click to clear the Ignore other applications check box, and then click OK. Click the General tab. The free Open Office suite hereRegards Report • #3 newage1133 December 17, 2009 at 13:56:16 Thanks everyone.
Compatibility Pack For Office 2003
I need to learn more! How to Use WinPatrol to Monitor Your Windows PC for Changes How to Send and Receive Faxes Online Without a Fax Machine or Phone Line You Don't Need to Install a Malwarebytes found virus GTA 5 Error 202, The Rockstar... I try to open the newly created 2007 file, but it won't open.
- But I cannot print a file saved or converted in Excel 2007 July 31, 2010 Curt When I convert my 2003 xls file to an 2007 xlsx, the 2003 file closes,
- I was so stuck with having many concatenate columns that were full and needed to insert more, but compatibility mode would not let me( stays at 30 arguments instead of new
- Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter Rory Microsoft MVP - Excel ʅ_(ツ)_ʃ Add-in for posting ranges as copyable tables (bottom of the page) - Win & Mac Posting
- If you close down Excel 2007 afterwards, can you then open that file directly by clicking?If not, what error messages do you get?Mark Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse -
- Designed For Dell Optiple More on 2GB KIT (2 x 1GB) For Dell Optiplex Price: $8.51 « MS Word 2003 formatting/styles issue | Access 2007 Query » Thread Tools Show Printable
- Click Advanced, and then click to clear the Ignore other applications check box in the General area.
- Reset Post Submit Post Software Forums Software · 43,590 discussions Open Source · 249 discussions Web Development · 11,543 discussions Browser · 1,205 discussions Mobile Apps · 47 discussions Latest From
- So (re)associate the .xls file type with Excel 2007.
- Thanks Kees!Tried both the things you suggested.I associated xls with Microsoft Works Spreadsheet, and it is working but when I come back to Excel 2007, it is not opening.I am not
- by ThumbsUp2 · 8 years ago In reply to Unable to open Excel 2003 ...
I'm not terribly familiar with Vista but if you navigate to the folder, right click on it and select Propeties you should see the Security tab which will show permissions for Connect with us facebook twitter CNET Reviews Top Categories Best Products CNET 100 Appliances Audio Cameras Cars Desktops Drones Headphones Laptops Networking Phones Printers Smart Home Tablets TVs Virtual Reality Wearable I wasn't aware he had posted same question in different posts. Xlsx File Converter June 14, 2011 Beth Arsenault I cannot find the convert option in my excel 2007, delaying production for small business.
I have to open a blank excel sheet then Click File/Open and then locate the excel document to open it with no problems. it could be due to service pack 3.)Open 2003 file in excel 2003 then go to Tools > Options > General > check the boxinstantly using double click in Explorer. Since Last 15 days i am not able to open Any Excel file by double clicking or by right click and then open option. tnx alot..) August 17, 2011 suh The excel file opens in compatibility mode (shows in title bar) but i dont find ‘Convert' when i press Microsoft Office button on the left
Click General tab. 3. Xlsx File Viewer The time now is 07:03 PM. -- Mobile_Default -- TSF - v2.0 -- TSF - v1.0 Contact Us - Tech Support Forum - Site Map - Community Rules - Terms of July 25, 2011 Ben very helpful.. Did you find any solution?????
How To Open Xlsx File In Excel 2003
If we know that that's the problem indeed, your choices are:- live with the problem as it is- accept the non-DDE way of working- do a repair install of Vista to I have made sure that all high-priority updates are always installed and keep those current on my laptop (Sony). Compatibility Pack For Office 2003 To convert the document, click on the Microsoft Office button in the left hand corner, and then click on Convert. Open Xlsx File Online When i try to open any file Excel program start which do not contain worksheet.
Copyright © 2006-2016 How-To Geek, LLC All Rights Reserved
Click to clear "Ignore other applications" check box, & then click OK. I've been following this discussion with interest, and it's good to see the problem solved.But I have no idea how. This should reset Excel's registry entries. this content Please try again now or at a later time.
Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed. Office 2003 Service Pack Computing.Net and Purch hereby disclaim all responsibility and liability for the content of Computing.Net and its accuracy. I am following instuctions I got from Microsoft Knowledgebase and downloaded the file from Microsoft.
Powered by vBulletin Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Off-Topic Tags How-tos Drivers Ask a Question Computing.NetForumsOffice SoftwareMicrosoft Office 2003 Excel Can't Open 2007 Excel Tags:excelMicrosoft Officemicrosoft newage1133 December 16, 2009 at 22:30:18 Specs: Windows XP, Sony Vaio/512Ram I currently Share it with others Like this thread? It's tough to follow you around.Your other question is here:http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-7343-0.html?forumID=101&threadID=311690&messageID=3099708You've also asked in the Discussion area:http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-6230-0.html?forumID=102&threadID=217677&messageID=3095951 0Votes Share Flag Collapse - Unable to open Excel 2003 files directly by clicking on How To Open Old Excel Files In Excel 2016 The name is already in use as... » Site Navigation » Forum> User CP> FAQ> Support.Me> Steam Error 118> 10.0.0.2> Trusteer Endpoint Protection All times are GMT -7.
by Kees Bakker / June 15, 2009 8:09 PM PDT In reply to: Unable to open Excel 2003 files directly by clicking on the but apparently isn't.Things to try:1.