Unable To Load Dynamic Library Php_domxml.dll
I just checked my installation and found that it was already installed and shared the steps I used in the past. –Francois Deschenes Jun 29 '11 at 16:25 1 Ok in Unknown on line 0 Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_pdo_oci.dll' - The specified module could not be found. If you ran the installer previously, double check your Apache conf where the php5 LoadModule stuff is. The Windows PHP Extensions table lists extensions that require, or used to require, additional PHP DLL files. http://blacklex.com/unable-to/unable-to-load-dynamic-library-php-domxml.html
If you get the standard build from the main PHP download page, you will get errors. Additional errors may be printed when running PHP CLI on the command line. Please help –Disco S2 Jun 29 '11 at 16:25 I'm not sure if it applies for you but for me pdo_sqlite and pdo_mysql were already enabled somehow. PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/php_sqlite3.dll' - dlopen(/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/php_sqlite3.dll, 9): image not found in Unknown on line 0 It is the same error for all 3. http://www.justskins.com/forums/unknown-unable-to-load-74890.html
Bill Mr. Bill"
- php_soap.dll SOAP functions PHP >= 5.0.0 php_sockets.dll Socket functions None php_sybase_ct.dll Sybase functions Requires: Sybase client libraries php_tidy.dll Tidy functions PHP >= 5.0.0 php_tokenizer.dll Tokenizer functions Built in since PHP 4.3.0
- Bill Hi Ho Guest January 26th,05:06 PM #3 Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library'.extensions\php_domxml.dll'- The specified module could not be found.
- php.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point [email protected] could not be located in the dynamic link library yaz.dll.
- If you mean are they in "Windows extensions" in the php.ini > file then yes they are there and they are not commented out in the file.
- You do need to copy (not move) the dlls in the main php folder to your WINDOWS/system32 folder.
- Finally, restart Apache and you should be done.
- Type php --ini and press "Enter".
- I don't use SQLite so I'm not sure about the config files.
- Logged Pages: 1  Print « previous next » Jump to: Please select a destination: ----------------------------- DeveloperSide.NET ----------------------------- => Web.Developer Server Suite Professional Edition,Support Forum => Web.Developer Server
- That eliminated the startup errors.
For example: extension_dir = C:\php\extensions Enable the extension(s) in php.ini you want to use by uncommenting the extension=php_*.dll lines in php.ini. or under UNIX: ; ; extension=msql.so ; ; Note that it should be the name of the module only; no directory information ; needs to go here. The errors are generally caused by misconfigured extensions. If you are installing PHP 4, copy the bundled DLLs from C:\php\dlls folder to the main C:\php folder.
Bill > > Dear Bill, > > sure that this is right: .extensions\php_domxml.dll ? > I assume that the correct path is ./extensions/php_domxml.dll > > If you work under windows, copy The DLLs for PHP extensions are prefixed with php_. Not solved yet « Reply #19 on: February 21, 2006, 05:05:09 PM » Hi I have a similar problem with loading three .DLL files: php_mbstring.dll, php_mysql.dll and php_mysqli.dll. http://php.net/manual/bg/install.windows.extensions.php You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
Bill Guest January 26th,11:53 PM #13 Re: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library On 26-Jan-2004, "Mr. Type ./configure. This means it is more likely for people to encounter the above issue. And the following are no longer built in: MySQL and Overload.
The time now is 06:01 PM. anchor Logged Stillwater Member Posts: 3 Problem solved « Reply #20 on: February 21, 2006, 06:29:36 PM » There was a typo. This help j Next menu item k Previous menu item g p Previous man page g n Next man page G Scroll to bottom g g Scroll to top g h PHP startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\php5\ext\php_domxml.dll' - the specified module could not be found.
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_exif.dll' - The specified module could not be found. http://blacklex.com/unable-to/unable-to-load-dynamic-library-apc-so.html So I added c:\php\ext to the path variable and rebooted the server. Under *System Variables* you will find the *Path* variable. Ofcourse the filesize will be less, no problem, replace it. up down -1 admin at artiststechguy dot com ¶9 months ago After much searching I discovered the reason why
Not the answer you're looking for? Bill Guest January 26th,11:46 PM #12 Re: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library Here is the part of the ini file... ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; Dynamic Extensions ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; If you Special note on libmysql.dll and problems getting MySQL to work:
- You may have copied over this file into your Windows/System32 (or WINNT/System32 for me) to get mysql to work in Source The time and energy they put into this surely has made setting up my own server an easy task.
and still I get an error. why do they give the same output? How should implanted technology be handled in prison?
Look for the following line: Loaded Configuration File: C:\Program Files\PHP\php.ini The "Loaded Configuration File" setting tells you which php.ini file PHP is loading.
See each extensions documentation page for details. Bill Dear Bill, sure that this is right: .extensions\php_domxml.dll ? Bill"
There may be an easier way that this, but I do not know it at present.
Consider whether PHP dir should need to be in $PATH at Visit the PHP For Windows Download Page and download the correct ZIP package by following the instructions on the PHP Windows Mannual Installation Steps page under "Selecting and downloading the PHP I finally got it all figured out and am Iím posting the following tips, all gleaned from a bit of trial and error and a more judicious reading of the install.txt http://blacklex.com/unable-to/unable-to-load-dynamic-library-ibm-db2-so.html Completely uninstall current version of php (using Windows Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs).
php_gd2.dll GD library image functions GD2 php_gettext.dll Gettext functions PHP <= 4.2.0 requires gnu_gettext.dll (bundled), PHP >= 4.2.3 requires libintl-1.dll, iconv.dll (bundled). Bill Guest January 26th,11:42 PM #11 Re: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library On 26-Jan-2004, "Savut"
Two, whats going to happen when you upgrade PHP and forget about all those old DLLs? I am set up CGI so no LoadModule. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_svn.dll' - The specified module could not be found. That requires that you install the Apple Developer Tools.
b. Type cd php-5.3.x/ext/sqlite3/ (where "5.3.x" should be replaced with your version number and "sqlite3" can be any of the modules you want to install from your list above minus the "php_" Mr.