Unable To Open Command Prompt In Windows Xp
At worst you might have to format your harddrive. Your cache administrator is webmaster. I have never previously had this problem when attempting to open cmd.exe. Pat yourself on the back from me! http://blacklex.com/command-prompt/unable-to-open-command-prompt-in-windows-7.html
I'd run it in SAFE mode. Window XP: unable to reformat slave(secondary) disk afterfilre/folders deleted.? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Open Task Manager, New Task, type cmd.exe, press enter.4.
Can't Open Command Prompt Windows 7
good luck. 0 Pure Capsaicin OP Scott Alan Miller Jun 12, 2009 at 8:05 UTC Niagara Technology Group (NTG) is an IT service provider. Enable Command Prompt using the Group Policy Editor1) Click on Start. i tried using the shortcut in the accessories, running cmd and command, but it still closes, what do i do?
REG add HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System /v DisableCMD /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f3) This should enable the command prompt. Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Re: It downloaded but won't open by Tufenuf / July 5, 2008 8:23 AM PDT In reply to: It downloaded but won't open Thread Status: Not open for further replies. Can't Open Command Prompt Windows 10 Back to top #3 KJW88 KJW88 Topic Starter Members 3 posts OFFLINE Local time:08:49 PM Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:48 PM Tasklist is not a valid command?
There is something wrong with my computer's registry apparently that won't let me install the program. Cannot Open Cmd Users running Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista, go to Search. Phantom010, May 5, 2009 #9 Warlord Jimmy Thread Starter Joined: Jul 10, 2007 Messages: 95 Nope - that one didn't work either. Windows and Linux Tutorials from Howtech 376,560 views 1:44 How to remove windows is not genuine - Duration: 4:54.
Windows XP makes it difficult to repair the OS without formatting. Command Prompt Won't Open Windows 10 You can only upload files of type PNG, JPG, or JPEG. To fix that, create a shortcut to the .js file> as described> above, right-click the shortcut, and choose Properties. The methods mentioned in this article work on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Cannot Open Cmd
reliable success find the blunders. Video edit apps with transitions? Can't Open Command Prompt Windows 7 mackgyver22 · 1 decade ago 0 Thumbs up 0 Thumbs down Comment Add a comment Submit · just now Report Abuse I think command.com is not working properly. Cmd Not Opening In Windows 7 If the Windows key is not there, you will need to create a new key called Windows.
Up next How to Enable your Command Prompt - Duration: 4:48. http://blacklex.com/command-prompt/unable-to-open-command-prompt.html by Tufenuf / April 1, 2010 3:20 AM PDT In reply to: Re: I can't open exe file Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Re: I can't open regedit If we have ever helped you in the past, please consider helping us. It should correct the Task Manager(Alt/Ctrl/Del) & Registry Tools (regedit)problems.http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Security-Related/RRT-Remove-Ristrictions-Tool.shtmlTufenuf Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Unsuccessful by hbgowest / July 6, 2008 5:03 AM PDT In reply to: Command Prompt Open And Close Immediately
After my research in many sites i found out that nobody gave a detailed explanation on how to fix this problem.Symptom: You click on cmd ( or command ) but it but now when i type this it doesn't show anything actually nothing happens. Loading... this content Double click the .js file.
Rx 480 4gb vs rx 470 8gb? Command Prompt Not Working And, interior that script, an blunders is inflicting the command shell to close. Once regedit is open click File>Import and locate that reg file fix, hilite it and click Open.Tufenuf Flag Permalink This was helpful (1) Collapse - THANK YOU!!!!
Yes No Sorry, something has gone wrong.
- Ask a question usually answered in minutes!
- I also searched for the cmd.exe using the search tool, when I double-click on this it does the same thing.
- Advertisement Recent Posts Lan not working anymore Deividas652 replied Dec 22, 2016 at 8:37 PM Laptop Recomondations Technologyishard replied Dec 22, 2016 at 8:34 PM Purchasing New Modem, What...
- I just want my moneys worth at least until it runs out Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - bad joke by squirtlewa / July 5, 2008 2:26 PM PDT
- In these situations, if you run the command prompt (cmd.exe), you will get an error saying "The command prompt has been disabled by your Administrator".
- And I can't open the Registry Editor!!!!!!!
- Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.
- Trending Now Charles Manson Ellen Pompeo Houston Texans Tracey Gold Dell Laptop Deals Mesothelioma Julie Benz Charlotte Flair Car Rental Harrison Ford Answers Relevance Rating Newest Oldest Best Answer: click on
- Preview post Submit post Cancel post You are reporting the following post: I can't open regedit!!!!!!!!
- Facebook Twitter Google+ YouTube LinkedIn Tumblr Pinterest Newsletters RSS Home › Articles › Security › Software › Enable Command Prompt Disabled by Administrator or Virus Command Prompt is the tool in
Tufenuf Tufenuf, May 5, 2009 #13 Warlord Jimmy Thread Starter Joined: Jul 10, 2007 Messages: 95 Tufenuf, Tried this, if I hold down CTRL and click "New Task (Run)" Task What's the best laptop? This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Cant Open Regedit which says "disable cmd" or similar, make sure the value is 0 , you can infact have no values in this key so you can backup and delete all of them
Start, Run, Type cmd.exe, press enter.|>2. I try opening it from Windows and it does the same thing: Nothing at all. Once there, click File, then hold down the CTRL key and click New Task (Run). http://blacklex.com/command-prompt/unable-to-open-command-prompt-in-xp.html Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video?
I hit CTL-ALT-D to openmine (Properties - shortcut key).-- Ever wonder what the rest of the world is searching for?http://tinyurl.com/6ow99 AnonymousAug 3, 2005, 1:18 AM Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)Here's